Information for exhibitors
Acknowledgment of entries:
- Exhibitors who enter online are asked to note that entry details and confirmation of payment are no longer acknowledged by email. The information is stored on the Higham Press system in PDF format and can be accessed via the "My Account" link located on the Higham Press homepage.
- Receipt of postal entries is not acknowledged unless a stamped self-addressed post card is enclosed for return on receipt of completed and signed entry forms together with payment.
- Only undocked and legally docked dogs may be entered for exhibition at this show.
- Exhibitors who have queries regarding their entries should, in the first instance, contact Higham Press using the "Send us a Message" form provided on their website.
- Higham Press may also be contacted by phone, fax or email as shown on the "Contact Us" page on their website.
Exhibitors' Show Admission and Removal Passes:
- Exhibitors who enter online will be notified by email when their admission and removal passes together with any prepaid catalogue vouchers and caravan park passes are available for downloading.
- Exhibitors who enter by post should expect to receive their passes by first class post not less than 5 working days prior to the first day of the show.
Non-delivery of email:
- The most common reason for apparent non-delivery of email is when the recipient server is programmed to identify email originating from a frequently used i.p. address as spam. Exhibitors are therefore advised to check their spam box should email messages fail to reach their inbox. Addition of the sender's email address to your mail account list of contacts will usually ensure that mail originating from that sender is no longer treated as spam.
- Exhibitors are also reminded of the importance of ensuring that their online user account details and in particular their contact email address are kept up to date at all times.